Content Marketing Manager
Learnosity is looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team.
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 10 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join our team in Dublin.
As Content Marketing Manager, you will own the creation of a range of content designed to help our sales and business development teams close deals, educate and retain existing customers. You will manage content creation across a range of needs and channels including case studies, event and workshop materials, email campaigns and customer optimisation resources, helping them get the most from their businesses and their partnership with us. You will work closely with our customers directly in addition to business development and sales teams and marketing channel owners, identifying and developing the right content to maximise audience engagement, acquisition and on-boarding and retention.
If you’re passionate about storytelling, applying customer insights and helping businesses succeed, then we want to hear from you.
- Develop and execute on overall content strategy for sales enablement, continuously iterating and optimising overall approach based on performance metrics and audience insights.
- Create full suite of sales enablement content that is targeted and relevant, for use across major sales channels including events, website, emails, etc.
- Collaborate with various groups such as product management, business development, marketing, and sales to ensure marketing content is reaching the right audiences
- Be responsible for a consistent brand voice, style, and tone
- Drive the creation of original concepts that result in compelling communication
- Initiate content marketing plans and ideas and manage those plans/ideas through detailed execution
- Work with the marketing team to ensure appropriate and timely distribution of content
Who we’re looking for
At a minimum
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 2-3 years of content development experience in a B2B tech business with a proven track record in delivering persuasive and informative content
Ideally you will also have:
- Proven track record of using content development and copy-writing skills to acquire, engage and optimise customers.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to use customer insights to create compelling and targeted messages.
- A passion for content development and story-telling, and being at the forefront of latest innovation and best practices.
- A performance-driven focus
- Superb program management skills with high attention to detail
- An interest in education and a passion for learning
The Practical Stuff
Role Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or day care run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in City centre location, Smithfield Square with the Luas and Dublin City Bikes right on our doorstep.
Find out more about your career at Learnosity at learnosity.com/careers/