Product Marketing Manager
Learnosity is looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team.
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’ve been growing steadily for the last 10 years and are searching for the next superstars to join our team in Sydney.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. A B2B, SaaS offering, the Learnosity tools can be used across all educational sectors; from early learning right through to corporate professional development. As our products have evolved with new enhancements and features, articulating the value proposition in a way that resonates with our end users has become more complex.
As Product Marketing Manager at Learnosity your core remit will be to communicate “the Why” behind the products and features that we are building - both internally and externally. We need someone who has a knack for taking detailed technical product information and presenting it in a way that clearly articulates how we solve our clients’ problems. You will be responsible for creating go-to-market strategies for new products / features and providing our sales teams with collateral and resources needed to reduce the length of the sales cycle. You will also act as the voice of the market, ensuring that we take a customer centric approach to product development and, when necessary challenging the rationale behind product enhancements. This is a highly collaborative role which will require you to work closely with the product teams as well as sales and marketing.
This is a new role for us. You will be working alongside our existing team of Product Owners (who have primary responsible for defining and executing the roadmap) to shape and support our product marketing efforts.
- Communicate the value of new products to the marketing and sales teams and develop sales and marketing materials that help educate the team and close more deals.
- Be the voice of the customer by establishing yourself as the go-to expert on customer needs, expectations and the voice of customer feedback for our products on an on-going basis.
- Define and execute on go-to-market strategy, including planning the launch of new product features and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for our products that differentiates us in the market and resonates with customers
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on the competition and how they are positioned
- Work closely with product owners to identify needs and evolve our products in line with customer needs and competitor offerings
At a minimum:
- A minimum of 3-4 years product management experience in a B2B / Saas-focused business with a proven track record in delivering high performing product marketing strategy.
Ideally you will also have:
- Proven track record of acquiring and applying customer insights to inform product development, positioning and messaging.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to thrive in ambiguity. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Experience in creating compelling content for marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Proven experience managing cross-functional working groups and programs towards a common goal / objective
- Proven experience in being able to work autonomously while driving focus and excellence in the programs you’re managing
- A passion for product marketing and being at the forefront of latest innovation and best practices.
- A performance-driven focus
- Superb program management skills with high attention to detail
- An interest in education and a passion for learning
- Your own personalised learning budget
- Your own LinkedIn Learning account
- Access to leadership development programs
- Team social budgets
- Company pension
- Healthcare including dental
- Paid parental leave for primary (10 weeks) and secondary carers (2 weeks)
Working With Us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or day care run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
Find out more about your career at Learnosity at learnosity.com/careers/