Application Support Engineer
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 10 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the team in our Dublin office.
If successful you will:
- work with, learn from, and contribute to an incredibly strong set of teams
- train clients in the use of our tools, both in terms of developer training and content creator training, and contribute to our documentation
- confidently provide technical & solution advice and recommendations to clients and colleagues
You will be:
- a team player who likes to get involved with new challenges
- passionate about technology and keen to continue learning
- diligent and detail oriented
- very comfortable interfacing with customers
You will need:
- excellent communication skills, to interface with both tech and non-tech audiences
- a strong understanding of front-end technologies. (This role does not require working with our server stack or supporting employee hardware/software.)
- 1+ years experience working in a technical role
- fluent written & spoken English
It would be great if you have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 2+ years experience as a front-end developer
- technical writing experience
- Some experience in Python, Java, or C#. (This is not required, but is a bonus.)
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximize the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or day care run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in Dublin City centre location, Smithfield.
The benefits package includes:
- Your own personalised learning budget
- Your own LinkedIn Learning account
- Team social budgets
- Company Pension scheme
- Healthcare including dental
- Paid parental leave for primary (10 weeks) and secondary carers (2 weeks)