Enterprise Account Executive
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We're looking for passionate and talented people to join our growing team.
At Learnosity we build powerful, interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 7 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join the ride.
Learnosity is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive with a highly successful track record in SAAS B2B sales to join our team. This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team based across the world, either in Los Angeles or remotely.
You will report to our Head of Business Development, and be responsible for targeting and closing new business in a defined market, all while working closely with our Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering and Product teams.
- Prospecting and discovery process - Through our sales process work with prospects engaged through marketing, through your network and through creation selling to communicate our value proposition effectively.
- Consulting as a trusted advisor - listen to our potential customers and explore how Learnosity can help them solve their problems
- Pipeline development - Identify, & negotiate potential commercial opportunities with the prospects in your pipeline through continued nurturing and relationship building.
- Negotiating and delivering pricing - Ensure you deliver our pricing as represented by the value that Learnosity brings to come to a mutually beneficial agreement.
- Closing Business - Bring deals to a close in a timely manner consistent with sales quota and better.
- Customer/market feedback - Identify and expand existing customer->product feedback loops to streamline information gathering and sharing.
- A minimum of 4-5 years Account Executive experience in a B2B / SaaS-focused business with a proven track record in meeting or exceeding quota.
- Experience with SaaS / B2B Enterprise relationships and contract negotiation.
- Strong business & commercial acumen
- A strong interest in education and a personal passion for learning
- Willing to work flexible hours to liaise with our New York, Dublin and/or Sydney office and possibly our international prospects.
- Willingness to travel (up to 25%)
- Ideally you have experience using a CRM system (like Salesforce)
- A proven experience working with cross-functional groups (Marketing, Customer Success, Solutions Engineering, Product) towards achieving sales goals.
- Strong business & commercial acumen.
- Strong communicator; ability to listen first and foremost.
- Builds trust through transparency and clear messaging.
- Deep knowledge of our product and the value it adds.
- Persistence and passion for the customer and their needs.
- Highly organised; strong project, planning and time management skills.
- Consultative skills; strong problem solving skills, ability to adapt to challenging situations with creativity and resourcefulness.
- Strong commercial skills especially around negotiating and closing.
- Sound understanding of commercial decision making.
- Working autonomously with limited support and guidance.
- Actively live and promote Learnosity values; be a role model to others around you.
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We are keen to try and maximize the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or daycare run, avoid busy commute periods, have a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
The benefits package includes:
- Your own personalised learning budget
- Your own LinkedIn Learning account
- Flexible work practices
- 20 days PTO
- Career support
- Team social budgets
- Healthcare benefits
- Company Paid parental leave (full pay) for primary (10 weeks) and secondary carers (2 weeks)
Salary & package dependent on experience.