Product Marketing Manager
Learnosity is looking for a an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join its growing marketing team.
Learnosity’s mission is to make a difference to education, worldwide, through technology. We are geeks at heart and we love what we do. We’re looking for like-minded and talented people to join our growing teams.
At Learnosity, we build powerful interactive assessment tools that make a positive difference to how students learn. We believe that education is the most important investment we can make in our future and aim to empower all educational companies with our interactive assessment toolkit. We have been growing steadily for 10 years and we are searching for the next superstars to join our team in Dublin.
As Product Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building engaging and impactful marketing campaigns for new and existing products and creating compelling sales materials that illustrate the value and potential of our product for businesses. You will also develop in-depth knowledge of Learnosity customers and facilitate regular customer insights and feedback sharing with product owners, sales and the wider marketing organisation. You will be responsible for creating go-to-market strategies for new products / features and providing our sales teams with collateral and resources needed to reduce the length of the sales cycle. Your customer insights will help to continually evolve our products in line with customer needs and expectations. This is a highly collaborative role involving cross-functional project management. If you’re passionate about customer insights and thrive on applying them to product and content development, then we want to hear from you.
- Define and execute on go-to-market strategy, including planning the launch of new product features and releases, market research, and managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Develop compelling positioning & messaging for our products that differentiates us in the market and resonates with customers
- Be the voice of the customer by establishing yourself as the go-to expert on customer needs, expectations and the voice of customer feedback for our products on an on-going basis.
- Communicate the value of new products to the marketing and sales teams and develop sales and marketing materials that help educate the team and close more deals.
- Understand the competitive landscape—be an expert on the competition and how they are positioned
- Work closely with product owners to identify needs and evolve our products in line with customer needs and competitor offerings
At a minimum:
- A bachelor's degree in marketing or a related field
- A minimum of 3-4 years product marketing experience in a B2B / Saas-focused business with a proven track record in delivering high performing product marketing strategy.
Ideally you will also have:
- Proven track record of acquiring and applying customer insights to inform product development, positioning and messaging.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to thrive in ambiguity. Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills and the ability to use data to drive actionable insights.
- Experience in creating compelling content for marketing campaigns and sales enablement
- Proven experience managing cross-functional working groups and programs towards a common goal / objective
- Proven experience in being able to work autonomously while driving focus and excellence in the programs you’re managing
- A passion for product marketing and being at the forefront of latest innovation and best practices.
- A performance-driven focus
- Superb program management skills with high attention to detail
- An interest in education and a passion for learning
The Practical Stuff
Role Type: Permanent / Full-Time
Working with us
Being part of the Learnosity team is a commitment to push yourself and those around you to do better, constantly adapt and learn new techniques, and be able to apply yourself to any challenge, whether you’re just starting out or a veteran of the industry.
We encourage staff to get involved in individual advancement and professional certification programmes, and will sponsor certification exams where appropriate. Our team is on the cutting edge of web development and we want it to stay there.
We are keen to try and maximise the value of your time and will design a schedule around your preferred working style, whether you need to accommodate a school or day care run, avoid busy commute periods, a gym or sports club schedule, we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with a diverse team in a great office based in City centre location, Smithfield Square with the Luas and Dublin City Bikes right on our doorstep.
Find out more about your career at Learnosity at learnosity.com/careers/