Questions are a cornerstone of learning. At Learnosity, we’ve spent over a decade developing technology that opens new horizons for assessment. That’s why our software is used by world-leading platforms and publishers around the world to deliver questions to over 10 million learners every month.
Because we’re growing quickly, we’re looking for a real fast-learner. We need someone who’s bright, relaxed yet resilient, and self-motivated enough to help us expand our market reach and improve how learners learn in the process.
About the job
As Marketing Associate, you’ll work with a team of people who are experts in their disciplines: from content to digital to lifecycle to analytics. Until you find your feet with us, your main focus will be on keeping the team’s engine running smoothly through the attentive, high-quality support you’ll provide. As you grow into the role, you’ll also be given the chance to take the lead in key email and digital marketing campaigns, webinars, and organising events.
What you’ll do day-to-day
- Conceptualise brand design for sales collateral, webinars and swag (among others) and lead the brief to our creative agencies.
- Support the execution and optimisation of our digital marketing strategy including setting up and monitoring ad campaigns (LinkedIn, Google AdWords, Twitter, etc).
- Support the execution and optimisation of our lead nurturing (email marketing) strategy.
- Lead and execute our events strategy including managing the sponsorship and coordination of our trade show presence, designing our brand collateral and swag, and organising pre- and post-event media campaigns.
- Own the operational management of inbound leads in Pardot and Salesforce (prior experience in these systems not required).
- Conduct customer, competitor, and market research as needed and compiling findings and insights for the wider team including Marketing, Sales and Product.
These things would be good to have:
- A bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- A minimum of 1-2 years’ experience coordinating sales or marketing activities, preferably in the context of a B2B and/or tech business, with a proven track record in providing timely support and execution.
These things would be great to have:
- Experience managing the setup of digital marketing campaigns across channels such as LinkedIn, Google AdWords, etc.
- Experience in planning and supporting marketing and sales presence at events ranging from hosted workshops to large-scale third-party events.
- Excellent ability to manage competing priorities and multiple requests.
- A customer-centric focus and curiosity to better understand and meet their needs.
- The willingness to continuously learn and expand your marketing skill set.
- Superb project management skills with eagle-eyed attention to detail.
- A passion for learning (we embrace it as well as enable it).
So, if you’re looking to work with a company that balances its ambitions with its ethics, one that develops incredible products because it values its incredible people, then you’re looking to join Learnosity.
The practical stuff
Role Type: Permanent / Full-Time
This is a full-time role based in the heart of Dublin (right next to Smithfield Square).
Find out more about careers at Learnosity at learnosity.com/careers/
Learnosity is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals. We believe a diverse workforce will enhance our ability to fulfil our mission of advancing education and ed-tech in general.